Welcome to the The Commons Homeowners Website!
IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM CONTRACTOR ON CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITY WITH 18TH STREET PROJECT (Posted June 13, 2016)
This is a construction site. There are many men and moving pieces of heavy equipment. The employees and operators of that equipment are trained professionals who watch out for conditions on the jobsite. They do not anticipate people walking their dogs, children riding their bikes, joggers with earbuds, casually passing through. Please ask your residents to stay out of the construction limits.
If you want to watch the progress, do so from behind the white vinyl fence. There is uneven soil, broken concrete, protruding roots and pipes everywhere. This is a construction site. It is not a safe area for evening strolls. Warn your children of the dangers and remind them to stay away from the project for their safety.
We all look forward to its completion this fall. Let’s be sure that we have it done safely for everyone’s sake.
Welcome to The Commons Homeowners Website! This website exists to serve Commons Homeowners residents with information about their community and to facilitate communication with Main Street Management LLC, the HOA management company serving Commons Homeowners residents.
Online Help is on the way. Please select the Service Request icon on the right in order to submit a Service Request online directly to Main Street Management.
2016 Board Members
- Hans Sigg
- Rebecca Humphrey
- Rich McQuinn
- Wayne Leuthold
Capital Improvements Manager
- Andy Ewing
Vendor Relations Manager
- Cathy VanPelt
Homeowner Relations Manager
News & Events
- Welcome to your new community’s revamped website. In order to serve you better.
- Advertise on this site! Do you offer services that you wish your neighbors heard about?
- Read the latest news about our community.
- Architectural Review Form
- The Commons By-Laws
- Notice of Adoption of Rule
- The Commons HOA Covenants
- Commons at Valley Lakes Docs
- Unanimous Written Consent No ATV SIGNED
- By Law Amendment Meeting Date Signed
- 2016 Pool Rules
- Shelter Reservation Policy and Form