Welcome to the The Commons Homeowners Website!
Annual Meeting notices have been sent!
COMMONS AT VALLEY LAKES HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION, INC.
ANNUAL MEETING NOTICE
January 23, 2017
Location – Christ United Methodist Church
3610 South 18th Street
Meeting – 7:00pm
ANNUAL MEETING AGENDA
• Call to Order
• 2016 Overview
• Brief Review of 2017 Budget
• Election of Board of Directors
• Open Discussion
We are currently looking for 1 or 2 additional homeowners to join the Board of Directors. The Board
meets on the second Monday of each month (as needed).
If you are able and willing to further support our community in this way, please submit the
enclosed application form to Main Street Management by January 15th.
In the event that you cannot attend the annual meeting, we are asking that you fill out the
enclosed proxy form and send it to Main Street Management no later than January
Welcome to The Commons Homeowners Website! This website exists to serve Commons Homeowners residents with information about their community and to facilitate communication with Main Street Management LLC, the HOA management company serving Commons Homeowners residents.
Online Help is on the way. Please select the Service Request icon on the right in order to submit a Service Request online directly to Main Street Management.
2016 Board Members
- Hans Sigg
- Rebecca Humphrey
- Rich McQuinn
- Wayne Leuthold
Capital Improvements Manager
- Andy Ewing
Vendor Relations Manager
- Cathy VanPelt
Homeowner Relations Manager
News & Events
- Welcome to your new community’s revamped website. In order to serve you better.
- Advertise on this site! Do you offer services that you wish your neighbors heard about?
- Read the latest news about our community.
- Architectural Review Form
- The Commons By-Laws
- Notice of Adoption of Rule
- The Commons HOA Covenants
- Commons at Valley Lakes Docs
- Unanimous Written Consent No ATV SIGNED
- By Law Amendment Meeting Date Signed
- 2016 Pool Rules
- Shelter Reservation Policy and Form